Saturday, March 5, 2016

3/5/16       Saturday          Boot Key/Marathon, FL          


BUSY, productive day around the marina. Yoga this morning. Laundry, bunches of laundry, that David started while I was at yoga and I finished, including folding and delivering to the dinghy, a little bit of computer work and charging the old thing, back to the boat for lunch and a short nap (all three of us) on the aft deck. Then off to the AT&T store for help activating my newly refurbished iphone!!!  All photos are from my new phone!
David has iphone envy
Local pirate ship
early sunset 
more dramatic time
Ty & Cory from the marina at local watering hole, skilled musicians
The only bad news - challenging news, not bad - is that I have to learn a whole new phone system. The REAL challenge was to remember my log in for my OLD computer from about 10 years ago. Yikes! Amazingly, I managed. I was surprised to learn that  AT&T doesn't care if I still use that email address, it is just my log in name. Then, of course (?), I also have a password and a passcode. Roll my eyes. However, Whatever. I'm tickled to have a phone of my own again...David is, too.
We had GREAT customer service from Frank at the AT&T store. Cudos to him for his smarts, skill and good humor.











No comments:

Post a Comment