Saturday, January 16, 2016

1/16/15   Saturday     Stuart, FL

Oh YOGA. Terrific class w/Olga today, much more difficult that last week's Saturday class. Last Sat. she gave me a little tactile aid and stretched my ribcage away from my pelvis when in down-dog. I could hear my past teacher self saying "make space between your lowest rib and your pelvis." Easy to forget to do that unless you (I) practice it regularly. Today Olga gave us a short lesson in ____forgot___the name of move___ the movement from plank to cobra...asking us to shift slightly forward before doing the lowering to the mat. On my. Great for the triceps! I could feel my face flushing with the effort. Love it!

Met David, unplanned, he coming from food store and me traveling to. He waved politely as we were passing on our bikes and finally recognized ME in my matching (his) red helmet. Silly man. We laughed and continued on our way. Back at the marina, then back at the boat we both took a nap. I took mine on the aft deck. The day was soooo bright, sunny and warm - quite a contrast to yesterday. Some food and then......

.....working on the engine.  
Mechanic's helper w/fuel filter
We have one more maintenance thing to do tomorrow then we've done everything but put the snow tires on. And that Maine snow does look beautiful.....from this distance.

Hoping to see cousin, Kathryn, tomorrow just in case we really do leave for the west coast (of FL) on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I've caught up on the blog but no mention of engine mounts. The curiosity is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No new mounts but mechanic, Rick, was able to adjust the engine on the old mounts by decreasing the size of the bolts that hold the mounts in place. Engine purrs now rather than growling.

    ReplyDelete